Ren Martyn has real estate in his heritage. Having grown up in Florida in the cattle, citrus and real estate development businesses, Ren received an early tutelage in proper land management and development practices. A professional realtor since 1995, Ren has developed a broad range of real estate brokerage, marketing, management, water and land conservation experiences. From permitting and developing multi-unit subdivisions, constructing high end residential properties to brokering intricate land, conservation easement and water transactions to developing an Army Corps Engineers approved wetland mitigation bank, Ren’s experiences and impressive level of details, bring a comprehensive understanding of real estate that in turn provides the highest level of service to his clients’ needs.
- Board Member: Steamboat Springs Pro Rodeo Series
- Board Member: Community Agriculture Alliance
- Board Member: IBCC’s Yampa White Green Roundtable
- Board Member: Bear River Reservoir Irrigators Association
- Former Board Member: National Mitigation Bankers Association
- Member: Steamboat Springs Rotary Club
Ren enjoys the outdoor lifestyle with family and friends. Whether it’s Florida sport ﬁshing and time on the blue water, or taking in the western landscapes on the river or in the woods. He is an avid pilot and lives on a small ranch in Steamboat Springs with his wife, Heather, and three boys, Andrew, Ryan, and Lander.